Delivering luxury door hardware for bespoke and high-end residential, commercial and yacht projects. From hand stitched leather, to individually hammered door hardware, attention to detail is found in every product made.
Showing all 27 results
- CABINET KNOB STACKED BARREL SOLID
- CABINET KNOB STACKED BARREL SOLID HAMMERED
- CABINET KNOB HICKORY BALANCE AMALFINE
- CABINET KNOB ROUND BUTTON SOLID
- CABINET KNOB STACKED BARREL RECESS AMALFINE
- CABINET KNOB RECESS AMALFINE LABYRINTH BUTTON
- CABINET KNOB STACKED SHAGREEN RECESS AMALFINE
- CABINET KNOB LABYRINTH STEPPED RECESS AMALFINE
- CABINET HANDLE LARGE CIRCLE SOLID
- CABINET KNOB KNURLED BUTTON SOLID
- CABINET HANDLE LEDGE RECESS LEATHER
- CABINET KNOB WIRE BUTTON RECESS AMALFINE
- CABINET HANDLE BUTTON SMALL SAVILE
- CABINET HANDLE BUTTON SAVILE
- CABINET HANDLE CYLINDER SOLID
- CABINET KNOB FACETED BUTTON RECESS AMALFINE
- CABINET KNOB STACKED FACETED RECESS AMALFINE
- CABINET KNOB STACKED BARREL RECESS LEATHER
- CABINET KNOB STACKED WIRE RECESS AMALFINE
- CABINET KNOB SHAGREEN BUTTON RECESS AMALFINE
- CABINET KNOB STACKED WOVEN RECESS AMALFINE
- CABINET HANDLE LEDGE SOLID HAMMERED
- CABINET HANDLE LEDGE SOLID
- CABINET KNOB SQUARE BUTTON SOLID
- CABINET HANDLE LARGE PANINI TONE AMALFINE
- CABINET HANDLE SMALL CIRCLE SOLID
- CABINET HANDLE SMALL PANINI TONE AMALFINE
FILTER YOUR GRIP
Stained and polished to produce a beautiful, subtle, rich dark finish reminiscent of Bakelite. Highly versatile in many styles.
Black Bronze (BB)
A deep black with a slightly reflective bronze sheen. Real Bronze mixed with dyed marble composite.
A blend of cold cast aluminium, pewter plus one or two hidden ingredients, deeply polished for many hours to ensure a long, long lasting finish
Silver Bronze (SB)
Real Bronze, cold cast and then finished with a rich dark patina.
Only available with specific designs such as Shagreen, Labyrinth, Hickory and Bullet. Dyed marble, with a dark stain to produce a highly unique finish.
Cast to order and only available in the smoother designs, Bone is made from 80% marble granules, very life like with variations between batches.
Bright Chrome (BC)
Sometimes referred to as Polished Chrome, solid brass base, highly polished, nickel base coat with a durable chrome top coat. Easy to maintain and our most durable finish.
Satin Nickel (SN)
Still our most popular plated finish, solid brass with a fantastic, flat satin nickel plating, no brushwork. A superbly versatile finish that will stand the test of time.
Polished Nickel (PN)
Solid brass base, finished with our beautifully subtle nickel plating, silver with hints of yellow. Superb in contemporary or traditional interiors. Clean with any quality nickel polish.
Polished Brass (PU)
Solid brass, expertly polished to a high sheen, pure and simple with nothing added to allow the natural aging process or keep it polished with any good brass cleaning products.
Fine Antique (FA)
Hand polished brass, lightly patinated and brushed to highlight and contrast. Finished with a durable wax coating.
Vintage Nickel (VN)
Nickel plated brass, skilfully patinated by our team of craftsmen, followed by hand distressing and wax polishing.
Vintage Patina (VP)
Hand polished brass base, matt treatment before patinated to a rich dark brown, lightly distressed for highlights. Finished with a durable wax coating.
Matt Black Chrome
Matt Black Chrome (CB)
Our latest addition to our plated finishes, a four step process developed by our highly skilled team of finishers, this is a completely matt black plated finish. Highly durable and practical for interior or exterior use.
Burnished Nickel (NH)
Polished solid brass, individually hammered, then nickel plated before being hand burnished, patinated and distressed to be finished with a wax finish. Eight pairs of hands before assembly, QA and packing.
Burnished Brass (BH)
For our hammered finishes we use a more gentle technique to patinate, each piece is hand burnished to break the surface before being patinated, then subtly distressed, hand polished and waxed to give a luxurious antique finish, highlighting every hammer blow perfectly.
A deep, rich reddy brown, supplied with a natural thread as standard.
A classic dark brown, a very versatile colour but particularly great with Oaks and dark woods and colours, sold with a dark stitch as standard
A solid classic, sold with black stitching as standard, a safe choice with any background.
A lighter nutty brown leather, supplied with a natural colour thread. Ideal for studies, bedrooms, painted and lighter woods. Goes particulary well with Polished and Satin nickle.
Slate Grey (GC)
Our latest addition, very much on trend at the moment, set to be a future classic. Supplied with a silver grey thread.
White (Special order)
White (Special order) (BW)
White leather, white thread and white edging for a clean and very contemporary look.