Delivering luxury door hardware for bespoke and high-end residential, commercial and yacht projects. From hand stitched leather, to individually hammered door hardware, attention to detail is found in every product made.
Showing all 18 results
- CABINET HANDLE SOLID HAMMERED SCROLL T-BAR
- DOOR PULL BARREL SOLID HAMMERED
- CABINET KNOB STACKED BAREL SOLID HAMMERED
- Door Lever TUBE SOLID HAMMERED
- Door Lever TUBE GOOSE NECK SOLID HAMMERED
- DOOR PULL TUBE SOLID HAMMERED
- DOOR PULL TUBE GOOSE NECK SOLID HAMMERED
- DOOR KNOB STACKED BARREL SOLID HAMMERED
- Door Lever THREE PART BARREL SOLID HAMMERED
- CABINET HANDLE - D 16MM LARGE BARREL SOLID HAMMERED
- CABINET HANDLE SCROLL SOLID HAMMERED
- CABINET HANDLE - D PLAIN GOOSE NECK COMBINATION AMALFINE
- CABINET HANDLE PLAIN COMBINATION AMALFINE
- CABINET HANDLE - D GOOSE NECK SOLID HAMMERED BARREL
- CABINET HANDLE - D COFFIN LEG SCROLL SOLID HAMMERED
- CABINET HANDLE BARREL SOLID HAMMERED
- Door Lever BARREL SOLID HAMMERED
- CABINET HANDLE - D 16MM GOOSE NECK BARREL SOLID HAMMERED
CHANGE YOUR FINISH
Stained and polished to produce a beautiful, subtle, rich dark finish reminiscent of Bakelite. Highly versatile in many styles.
Black Bronze (BB)
A deep black with a slightly reflective bronze sheen. Real Bronze mixed with dyed marble composite.
A blend of cold cast aluminium, pewter plus one or two hidden ingredients, deeply polished for many hours to ensure a long, long lasting finish
Silver Bronze (SB)
Real Bronze, cold cast and then finished with a rich dark patina.
Cast to order and only available in the smoother designs, Bone is made from 80% marble granules, very life like with variations between batches.
Bright Chrome (BC)
Sometimes referred to as Polished Chrome, solid brass base, highly polished, nickel base coat with a durable chrome top coat. Easy to maintain and our most durable finish.
Satin Nickel (SN)
Still our most popular plated finish, solid brass with a fantastic, flat satin nickel plating, no brushwork. A superbly versatile finish that will stand the test of time.
Polished Nickel (PN)
Solid brass base, finished with our beautifully subtle nickel plating, silver with hints of yellow. Superb in contemporary or traditional interiors. Clean with any quality nickel polish.
Polished Brass (PU)
Solid brass, expertly polished to a high sheen, pure and simple with nothing added to allow the natural aging process or keep it polished with any good brass cleaning products.
Burnished Nickel (NH)
Polished solid brass, individually hammered, then nickel plated before being hand burnished, patinated and distressed to be finished with a wax finish. Eight pairs of hands before assembly, QA and packing.
Burnished Brass (BH)
For our hammered finishes we use a more gentle technique to patinate, each piece is hand burnished to break the surface before being patinated, then subtly distressed, hand polished and waxed to give a luxurious antique finish, highlighting every hammer blow perfectly.